I have been nominated by isaacunleasehed Please go check them out!
1. If you had a magical ability, what would it be and what would you use it for?
I would want the ability to heal others. It’s too sad watching people suffer whether it be physical or mental.
2. Are you more of an idealist or materialist?
I am more of an idealist.
3. What country would you like to visit the most?
4. Who do you think is the most influential person in history?
I don’t think there is just one. I believe it has taken the influence of all people to bring us to our understanding of the world as it now is.
5. What is your favorite time of year?
Autumn, I love waking up on a crisp cool morning with the birds just waking up and all the colors. The smell of the earth in autumn is clean and crisp. I love to walk in the morning in October.
6. What do you value most in life?
I value the act of living and the right for all to have the ability to live. Life is very short and time passes quickly.
7. How would you describe yourself in three words?
Friendly, Compassionate, Terrified
8. Which book influenced you the most?
Little Woman by Louisa May Alcott
9. If death were a physical being and it suddenly appeared in front of you for a quick chat, what would you say to it?
Don’t let me die from drowning.
10. Do you believe in an afterlife?
Ten random facts about me:
1. I have a fear of spider and centipedes
2. I have an autoimmune disease
3. I love to listen to Phantom of the Oprah
4. I hope someday to publish a book
5. I love to lay in the grass and just watch the sky
6. I don’t know who my father is
7. I have three adult children
8. I love the color purple
9. I Believe that no matter where you are or what happens you are exactly where you are supposed to be
10. I hope that every person feels the love of another and gives love to another at least once in their life.
And my nominations are?
Loneliness Isn’t Real
Ten questions for my nominees:
1. What was the most scariest moment in your life?
2. What or who inspires your writing?
3. How have you overcame writers block?
4. Are you published, would you like to be published?
5. What do you think is your best poem or short story?
6. Your favorite novel?
7. If you could meet an author who would you meet?
8. If you were trapped on an island what three items would you have?
9. What is one thing in the world you’d like to change?
10. How long have you been writing?
Than the person who nominated you and post a link to their blog on your blog. Try to include a little promotion for the person who nominated you. They will thank you for it and those who you nominate will also help you out as well.
Display the award on your blog — by including it in your post and/or displaying it using a “widget” or a “gadget”. (Note that the best way to do this is to save the image to your own computer and then upload it to your blog post.) At the bottom of this post I’ve included a whole lot of images you can use for your 2016 Liebster Award.
For the 2016 Liebster Award I will be shaking things up! Write a 150-300 word post about your favourite blog that is not your own. Explain why you like the blog, provide links.
Provide 10 random facts about yourself. (This year I’m making this optional. If you wish to engage with your readers it’s a great idea to include random facts about you.)
Nominate 5 – 11 blogs that you feel deserve the award, who have a less than 200 followers. (Note that you can always ask the blog owner this since not all blogs display a widget that lets the readers know this information!)
List these rules in your post (You can copy and paste from here.) Once you have written and published it, you then have to:
Inform the people/blogs that you nominated that they have been nominated for the Liebster award and provide a link for them to your post or mine if you don’t have all the information so that they can learn about it (they might not have ever heard of it!)